When it comes to the interior design of a house, there is more than what the eye sees. Putting the room together and making it practical and stylish. The task is often not easy.
It has become important to understand the basics of interior design and not to overlook them at all, as they unusually affect our lives, well-being, and general state of mind. For example, let's say that the Decor in the work office is poor as it negatively affects the work and makes it less efficient, useful. and strong, especially if it includes colors that provoke feelings of anger, pressure, and weakness.
1. What is interior design?
It is a science and art that is concerned with the application of creative solutions during the process of planning spaces in the interior of buildings and designing them to provide an organized and healthy environment. It incorporates a lot of modern mechanisms and techniques to improve the interior of the building and make it more aesthetically attractive. This process requires methodology, in-depth planning, and a lot of analysis and research to achieve well-being and safety in interior designs. besides meeting the aspirations and needs of customers.
- Interior décor.
- Furniture carpentry.
- Graphic Design.
- Decorative arts.
It is a necessary part of our mood, as it greatly affects our working and private lives. focusing on interiors in workplaces, public home spaces, and others. Where we spend most of our time and it is irreplaceable.
2. Who is the interior designer?
Quite simply, he is that person who researches, designs, and manages interior design projects. , analyzes the client's budget and needs, pursues his goals, and works to generate a kind of aesthetic sensation within buildings. Here are the main tasks of the interior designer:
3. Tasks and duties of the interior designer
- Selection of colors in interior design and identification of Materials, upholstery, specifications of furniture, flooring, plumbing fixtures, and other necessary works that overlap with the field of interior design.
- Supervise effective cooperation With craftsmen, architects, civilians, electricians, contractors, mechanics, all consultants, and specialists in building design.
- Prepare a comprehensive outline of the project with full knowledge of computer applications and modern technologies in the design process,
- Determine the cost of the project and its requirements, and develop a time plan for all its stages until its completion, specifying the cost and requirements of the necessary project
- Ensuring the design of safe spaces that adhere to standards of Health and safety and fire protection methods.
- Track the stages of interior designs and evaluate them and confirm From customer satisfaction, and work to improve it if required.
4. The importance of interior design and its objectives
1. Improve the user experience
Interior design aims in its superior ability to improve the user experience by managing home, office, and other spaces in better ways, and to improve the space in the interior environment so that it is harmonious and consistent with its purposes. Your primary goal will be to work towards providing a more relaxed and comfortable environment.
2. Protection & Safety
When looking for a new home, everyone prefers safety, security, and protection, and if the house does not have safety and security measures, you will not want to buy it because the absence of those requirements means an increased likelihood of injury to children or risks to the lives of the residents. And herein lies the importance of interior design.
3. Make the most of the spaces
The importance of interior design lies in the search for effective ways to increase the space, to suit the wishes of customers. Good design makes our lifestyle more elegant, modern, and magnificent.
4. Easy maintenance and cost savings
The interior designer contributes to the provision of lights, fixtures, furniture, fittings and materials necessary in the design process, according to the client's budget, while saving costs by moving away from materials that are worthless in the design process,
5.Interior Design Styles
The interior chooses a specific style that corresponds to the style the client wants, and the direction he takes. Knowing that each type has a unique flavor that distinguishes it and an aesthetic dye that decorates it, and makes it exceptional and different from others, even in the smallest details. Here are the most prominent and common styles of interior design:
- Contemporary style
- Modern style
- Traditional style
- transitional style
- Simple style
- Scandinavian style
- bohemian style
6. The importance of lighting in interior design
Lighting in interior design is a necessary element that is absolutely indispensable, especially as it inspires the soul and makes it deeper and enchanted, and helps to improve the mood in the atmosphere of the house along with colors and other artistic elements. In addition to drawing attention to the most attractive and impressive spaces from the point of view of the visitor.
Therefore, it is important that the interior designer collaborates with lighting experts and architects, to make the most of the lighting.
7.Interior Design Areas
The specialization of interior design encompasses diverse areas, including boats, yachts, airplanes and shops. Here are the most prominent areas and functions of interior design art.
There are many areas. Here are some of them:
- Commercial Interior Designing
- Sustainable Interior Design
- Residential Interior Design
- Marine Interior Design
- Interior Design in Aviation
Don't forget to share comments with us, what is your favorite type of interior design?